关于银行业务情景对话

2024-05-04 18:14

1. 关于银行业务情景对话

      下面我为大家带来金融英语关于银行业务情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
          关于银行业务情景对话一: 
         John Anderson and Betty Rogers continue their discussion about the operation and organization of her bank .
         约翰·安德森和贝蒂·罗杰斯继续谈论有关贝蒂所在银行的业务和组织机构。
         Anderson:Who is the highest officer of the bank ?
         安德森:谁是银行中最高级的职员?
         Rogers:That's Mr.Sunderland ,our president .He is responsible to the Board of Directors,
         罗杰斯:我们的董事长森德先生,他负责董事会的工作。
         Which is elected by the stockholders.He is assisted by the senior vice-presidents ,
         是由全体股东选举出来的。高级副董事长协助他进行工作,
         vice-presidents and assistant vice-presidents .
         还有副董事长和助理董事长。
         A;How many vice-presidents do you have ?
         安德森:你们有多少副董事长?
         R:There are quite a few .Usually each department is headed by a vice-president or an assistant cashier .
         罗杰斯:有不少呢,通常每个部门都有一个副董事长或者一个助理司库作为领导,
         That's the lowest -ranking officer position in most banks.
         助理司库是大多数银行中主管级别中最低的一级。
         A:Aren't all department managers officers?
         安德森:并不是所有部门的经理都是主管级的吧?
         R;No,not all of them are .Actually ,the word officer means a person authorized by the Board of directors to represent the bank in certain dealings .
         罗杰斯:对,不全是主管级。实际上主管人员这个名词表示这个人得到了董事会授权,代表银行经营某些业务的人。
         It doesn't necessarily represent his function in a department .
         这个词并不一定表示他在一个部门的职权。
         For example ,my boss is not a bank officer ,he is chief teller .
         譬如说,我的上司并不是银行的主管级人员,他是出纳主任。
         If we were an officer ,his title would be assistant-cashier and chief-teller.
         如果他是主管级人员的话,他的职称应是助理司库和出纳主任。
         A:That sounds very confusing .Why don't banks just make all department managers officers?
         安德森:听起来另人费解。为什么银行不让所有的部门经理都成为主管级呢?
         R:It's part of the bank's system of assigning authority and responsibility .
         罗杰斯:这是标志权力和责任的银行制度的部分内容。
         After all,banks have special obligations to their depositors because we are handling their money ,not only our own.
         银行对于它们我储户毕竟有着特殊的责任,因为我们正经营着他们的钱,而不仅仅是我们自己的钱。
         A;That's right.And I am a depositor ,too.I've got $37.50 in my account.
         安德森:是的。我本人也是个储户,在我的帐户里存着37美元50美分。
          关于银行业务情景对话二: 
         John Anderson's girl-friend ,Betty Rogers ,is a teller at the First National Bank.
         约翰·安德森的女友贝蒂·罗杰斯是第一国民银行的出纳员。
         She is explaining the operation and organization of the bank to John.
         她正给约翰解释银行的业务和组织。
         Rogers:Our bank is organized into a number of departments ,each of which is responsible for a particular area of business.
         罗杰斯:我们的银行分成许多部门,每一部门都负责某一特定的业务。
         For example ,the Trust Department handles investments ,the Collateral Department keeps loan records and pledged securities ,
         譬如说,信托部门从事投资,证券担保部门负责保存贷款记录和抵押有价证券,
         and the Real Estate Department handles mortgage oans on real estate.
         不动产部门负责不动产方面的抵押贷款。
         Anderson:What department are you in ?You 're a teller ,aren't you?
         安德森:您在哪个部门?您是一位出纳员吧?
         R:Yes,I am a paying and receiving teller .We are usually the people who have the most contact with our customers .
         罗杰斯:是的,我是收付出纳员。我们通常是和顾客接触最多的人。
         We are part of the Operations Department ,the department which takes care of most of the day-to-day business of the bank .
         我们是营业部门的职员,这个部门负责从事银行大多数的日常业务。
         A:What's the Auditing Department ?Isn't that where your friend Alice works?
         安德森:什么是审计部门?您的朋友艾丽斯不就是在那个部门工作吗?
         R:Yes,Alice is an assistant auditor .The Auditing Department has the responsibility of checking and supervising all of the bank's activities to be sure there are no errors or improper procedures.
         罗杰斯:是的,艾丽斯是助理审计员,审计部门有检查和监督银行所有活动的责任以确保这些活动中没有差错或不恰当的程序。
         A:Does the Auditing Department keep the main records of all transactions?
         安德森:审计部门保存所有业务活动的主要记录吗?
         R:No,that's the job of the General Ledger Department .That's the department that is the central bookkeeper for the bank .
         罗杰斯:不,那是总帐部门的工作,那个部门就是银行的中央簿记处。
         Of course ,modern banks keep such records in computers instead of in ledgers.
         当然了,现代银行把这样一些记录保存在计算机里而不是保存在总帐簿中。

关于银行业务情景对话

2. 怎样和银行业务人员对话

您好亲亲,很荣幸为您解答哦~[开心]怎样和银行业务人员对话:就是与银行自身员工之外的人进行沟通,包括了对客户、对监管、对合作伙伴和对供应商等几个对象,根据对象不同、话语权不同、表达的语言含义不同、想达到的效果不同,就需要采取不同的沟通技巧。1、对客户对客户的沟通技巧就是没有技巧。“真诚”是与客户沟通的第一要务,要通过沟通的语言神态等等传递给客户,干万别装,很容易被识破。其次就是说实话,要么就别说,要说的都必须是实话。最后就是说客户听得懂的话。这一点在之前的材料《银行人说人话有多重要》中已经进行了阐述。你存在为客户着想的心,那么说出来的话就能很好的传递你的真诚。【摘要】
怎样和银行业务人员对话【提问】
您好亲亲,很荣幸为您解答哦~[开心]怎样和银行业务人员对话:就是与银行自身员工之外的人进行沟通,包括了对客户、对监管、对合作伙伴和对供应商等几个对象,根据对象不同、话语权不同、表达的语言含义不同、想达到的效果不同,就需要采取不同的沟通技巧。1、对客户对客户的沟通技巧就是没有技巧。“真诚”是与客户沟通的第一要务,要通过沟通的语言神态等等传递给客户,干万别装,很容易被识破。其次就是说实话,要么就别说,要说的都必须是实话。最后就是说客户听得懂的话。这一点在之前的材料《银行人说人话有多重要》中已经进行了阐述。你存在为客户着想的心,那么说出来的话就能很好的传递你的真诚。【回答】
2、对监管对监管,是银行业的青天大老爷,亲一点的有央妈,表一点的有银监,总之被监管请喝咖啡是一件倍有面子但活受罪的事情。与监管的沟通基本保持两个态度:一是,坦白从宽,抗拒从严,当你有问题的时候,一定要知道你是站在人民政府的土地上,不要站在人民的对立面;二是,只许老老实实,不许乱说乱动,监管有心情找你聊天,你干万别真以为他爱和你聊,只是为了显示他的优越感,所以他说什么做什么都可以,你低眉顺耳服服【回答】
以下相关拓展,希望对您有所帮助:银行营业厅柜台工作人员主要包括以下几种类别:1、现金柜员:日常的工作主要是从事各类现金业务的复核、零钞清点、大额现金清点等工作。通常是由刚参加银行工作的人员担任,是继续从事其他柜台工作的基础。2、普通柜员:从事各类柜台业务,包括各类对公、对私业务的经办。当日帐务的核对、结帐等。是银行中最多的一类柜台人员。3、综合柜员(会计主管):主要是负责对普通柜员当日的各类帐务进行核对、监督、审查。特殊性柜面业务经办流程的解释、银行规章制度执行情况的检查监督等。有时候也会办理具体的业务。4、低柜柜员(或开放式柜台人员):是某些较大的业务全面的营业网点设的。主要经办包括个人消费贷款、个人住房贷款、个人理财(基金业务、银行代理保险业务)等非现金业务的柜台人员。此类柜员要求比较高,必须具备一定的个人贷款类的基本知识和技能以及个人金融理财知识。5、大堂经理:通常负责对银行业务进行宣传、对网点客户进行分类引导、对于客户的各类业务咨询负责解答,对银行工作人员与客户之间的纠纷和矛盾进行调解和疏导等工作。通常由具有较长时间工作经验的银行员工担任,有时候由银行网点负责人兼任。【回答】
还有问题吗?亲亲,可以具体讲讲吗?或者有什么想聊的吗?[微笑][微笑]【回答】

3. 银行行业英语交流情景对话

 银行行业英语交流情景对话
                         A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
    
         A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
         B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
         B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
         A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
         A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
         B:Yes,of course.
         B:当然可以。
         A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
         A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
         B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
         B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
         A:That's great.Anything else?
         A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
         B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
         B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的.服务。
         A:Thank you for your information.
         A:谢谢您的咨询。
         B:You're welcome.
         B:不用谢。
    ;

银行行业英语交流情景对话

4. 情景会话:方便快捷的电话银行

 Telephone Banking 电话银行   ,Representative: Hello. How can I help you today?,Customer: Hello. I'd like some information on the telephone banking services offered at by your bank.,Representative: Certainly. May I have your account number?,Customer: Of course. It's 4392107.,Representative: What would you like to know?,Customer: How do I sign up?,Representative: Just let me know, I'll sign you up immediately.,Customer: Can you tell me how the telephone banking services work?,Representative: You can do All your day-to-day banking over the telephone, 24 hours a day.,Customer: That's great. How do I access my account?,Representative: Just call the bank, key in your PIN number and listen to the menu of options available.,Customer: How do I choose which option I want?,Representative: Just press the number for the service stated by the recording.,Customer: What kind of things can I do?,Representative: You can check your balance, pay bills, order a statement or even transfer money to another bank.,Customer: That's fantastic! Can I trade stocks and bonds.,Representative: I'm afraid you will have to have a special account for that.,Customer: What about getting help if I have any problems?,Representative: There's an automated answering machine and staff are available 9 to 5 seven days a week.,Customer: It all sounds very good to me. I'd like to sign up.,Representative: Alright, can you answer a few questions please?,Customer: Certainly., Useful Vocabulary 词汇   ,24 hours a day  account number  automated answering machine  day-to-day banking  menu of options  telephone banking services  to access an account  to check your balance  to key in a PIN number  to order a statement  to pay bills  to sign up  to trade stocks and bonds  to transfer money 
   
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读